Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fantasy Mungo locations

OOooooOOOOooooooOOOOOooooo.... I don't know if it really serves any purpose to start salivating over locations at this juncture but I just photographed some buildings over here on the east side that I've always lusted after... Both of them are actually occupied. But aren't they so BEAUTIFUL lookin'? And so ideal for our purposes. They're both huge and inviting with great style and even a loading/unloading area, and land/open space attached, too.

Strangely enough I just realized that I have seen them both used as locations on Friday Night Lights, too.
That second building has the most beautiful lemon yellow/ aqua patina of weathered and worn away paint. My husband and I have always commented on how much we love that building. It's Mungo-riffic!


1 comment:

  1. I have worked in this wonderful building for 30 years. It was permitted a week before Pearl Harbor was bombed. I just replaced that door in the photo yesterday. Someone tried to kick it in. (for the hundredth time)

    Bobtom Reed
    guitarist for the LaserTones

    ReplyDelete