Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More uses for them bottles of plastic

This house was built in Honduras out of 8 thousand plastic bottles filled with mud and bound together with cement. My gosh I am feeling such an itch to make a structure of some sort like this, at least a teeny tiny one, it almost feels like a no-brainer, but I do have a fear of botching it and creating a horrendous eye sore of some sort in my backyard. But I probably will take a stab at it one of these days.

This next one was built by a math professor in Serbia out of 13,500 plastic bottles and just a little cement! I think we may have stumbled upon the new brick. AND they're all over the place. AND they're free! Forget Home Depot. Go clean up the creek, and build a house out of what you find. It's the wave of the future.






A Solar Powered Toy Car (Handmade) - video powered by Metacafe



All this I found on Ecoble.

2 comments: